Sunday, September 21, 2008

Picture 2 is the WINNER!!

Thanks for all of your comments. The moral of the story is, obviously if you can just dedicate 12 weeks of your life you can completely and dramatically change the shape of your body. The only problem is I want the results overnight (don't we all) and usually by week 2 I have given up. 12 weeks seems longer that being pregnant for 9 months when you are working out daily. I admire Elan to have such a desire (even if he did get rewarded $900.00) and determination to finish this competition out!! I know he looks and feels a lot healthier and he continues to work out 4 days a week. I love you babe!

PS Yes he did find out about this it did a lot of convincing that" no one is even looking at picture 1, they are completely in awe with how good you look in pic 2". Took a couple of hours but he forgave me.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

So TRUE!!! That is funny and I'm glad he forgave you after a couple hours! Love ya- Amy!!

Croslands said...

Tell him thanks for the fun. I loved that blog.