Thursday, September 18, 2008

Picture 1 or Picture 2?


Picture 1 .................................. Picture 2

Ok, so I came across these before and after pictures and I am interested in which picture you think looks better? I'm torn myself due to the daisy dukes in Pic 1 and the overall nerdyness, but Pic 2 looks really good to me!!! By the way this is a 12 week competition that him and his co-workers had in which he won!! Seriously did you all think he was gonna be the loser?! So comments are much appreciated in this serious matter! (good or bad)
FYI Elan does not know about this little poll that I am taking and he probably would not approve of it, but I couldn't help myself!! So shhhh

6 comments:

Noel said...

Amy, this is so funny! I remember that competition. Jeremy's after wasn't so good. :) Elan looks great. Hey, he wanted my email to send some pics of Jeremy. It's noelwarburton@yahoo.com.

lutu's said...

i love it you sexy beast elan...i love you amy thanks for the star bucks date...i think we should make a habit of it...i hope you guys have a blast on your cruise and we better do something fun when you get home...love ya

Unknown said...

i pick #2. and if you don't want him--send him my way!! oh wait, I'm already married!!!!
He looks great!
love, aunt flo

Amy said...

Holy Cow- he's RIPPED!!! HE looks so good! What a hottie!
The other Amy

Paul and Natalie McB said...

Woot woo! 12 weeks huh? Post another in 12 more weeks for our viewing pleasure! Talk about eye candy, nice job Elan! Dude, Paul would kill me dead if I posted that! That's great!

Croslands said...

Amy you are so stinking funny. I love that you posted this. Uh I'm pretty sure I'll take guy number two please. (well actually they both look good.) But two definitely two.