Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's Potty Time!!!

Who-Hoo!! Tavian is potty trained! My creative way of potty training looks very strange to just about everyone. I've heard "You put the potty in your living room?" or "You really stay home all day for 2 days straight?" Let me tell you, it WORKS!!!! Basically I just turn the TV on and load him up with tons of juice and water. I swear every few minutes I am saying "come on take a drink pleeeeeease!" I also entice him with lots of toys for the first day! (dollar store baby) Every time he pees he gets a toy. This strange potty training has worked for both of my boys. Even better they are done in 2 days and they both were 2 1/2. OK, so I do have to admit after the 2 days you are feeling a little crazy and you feel like your vocabulary only has very few words like-

Do you need to go Potty?
Hurry hold it down the pee is going everywhere?
Run Run hurry sit down-
Do you need to go Potty?
Do you need to go Potty?
Do you need to go Potty?

We are so proud of you Tavian!!! I am a bit sad because we no longer have diapers in our house. Just another indication that my baby boy is growing up!

No comments: