Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yellow Belt!

"Ai-Ya!" Adarius has been taking Karate 2x a week for the last two months. He loves it and so do we! There is nothing cuter than a bunch of four year olds acting like ninjas. He just promoted to a Yellow Belt on Friday the 24th. Requirements to get the Yellow Belt: obey parents, clean room, do good in school, and attend all Karate classes. (Are these not the BEST requirements in the WORLD!!) He might just be in Karate until he is 18! - even if it is dorky to be "the Karate guy." We are soooo proud of him and all of his family was there to support him on his big day. Way to go Adarius!
"I'm going to kick your ass dude!"
"Attention!" "Yes Sir!" I love this picture just for the fact that he is standing still. That never happens.
Parent's proud moment!

2 comments:

Croslands said...

I would love to see that. I bet it's a hoot to watch. Way to go buddy!

Shannon said...

He looks the part I think! Oh I can't wait for all that stuff. Way to go!!!!