Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Taye!

I can't believe you are turning 2 how time flies. It seems like yesterday that we were welcoming you to our family and bringing you home from the hospital. You are such a special boy. You always have a smile on your face and anything can make you laugh. You bring such a sweet spirit to our family. We couldn't imagine life without you and we are so lucky to have you in our lives. Happy #2 Big boy!
Your first Birthday! I love this picture! Oh my, how have grown!!
Ok, let me first start out with an explanation why we bought our son this unnecessary present! I am completely against these and can't believe we just purchased one. We started a terrible habit with Tavian. When he was about 9 months we started putting him to bed with a bottle. We have been thinking about ways to help him give it up! The other day one of the neighbor boys was riding around in his power wheels. I looked at Tavian and said do you want one of those? He said yes and I told him no more" baba" then. He walked right to me handed me the bottle and said "garbage?" I was in disbelief, bribing would have never worked with Adarius. So that's the reason for this ridiculous gift but the boys love it!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Amy- YOU BROKE DOWN! ha ha! They will enjoy it and Kaleb cannot wait to take a ride!

Croslands said...

I say don't apologize for getting your boys such a great gift. They will love it and remember it forever. Good for you.

Sometimes bribing is all we have.

Shannon said...

Hey, whatever works and they will LOVE it! Actually my brother is getting Kays one for Christmas!!! The exact one! So Cambree will be jelous and want one too. How fun I just LOVE your boys!!!