Sunday, January 25, 2009

This Kid- SERIOUSLY!!

So I have learned one thing from having more than 1 child... just because they are cute does not mean they are innocent! Adarius never did the crap that Tavian does. I grabbed my camera AFTER I established that the red stuff all over him was not blood but indeed a red marker in which he colored his hands, shirt, face, and wall while I "thought" he was so sweetley and quietly playing in his toy room. This little boy keeps me on my toes. But I do have to say he makes me laugh everyday and keeps my patients in check . Love you Taye.
With all of this crazy behavior we have tried to start disciplining this little guy. Here we told him he needed to go to time-out. For some reason he felt like his nose needed to be in the corner (there he goes again making me laugh) we don't know where he got that idea? Anyways I grabbed the camera because it was so cute. It's just so hard to punish him because he knows just what to do to make my heart melt (just look at his little lip)

3 comments:

Kalteich family said...

How can you get mad at that face? That is so funny, that is totally something Alexis would do Hannah would never think of it. Hope all is well, love and miss you.

Croslands said...

I'm glad you laugh, because I did too! There is nothing better than a cute boy in trouble.

Rachel L said...

Dang he's cute! Both of your boys are absolute dolls. Aren't you so thankful it was red marker? I mean with all of Kimber's kids poo stories, I'd be ecstatic with marker!